Walkthrough Time Stamp: 26 July 2008, 22:23:50 GMT+7
Command & Conquer: Renegade
LIST OF INDEX
General Game Information
Single Player Missions
System : PC
Developer : Westwood
Publisher : EA Games
Genre : RTS/FPS
001. GrAwL (Arjen Voogt)
008. Michael David Mackey
Babushka - Members of the resistance call her Babushka, Lola Merkova has been a town figurehead for many years.
Chef - Civilian chefs are often hired out of the common workforce to serve in Nod facilities. For some reason, their initial loyalty is a bit stronger than the common civilian. Maybe its the curry.
Civilian - Unenlisted civilians are often found in mission-critical areas. Protecting their lives is part of the job.
Civilian Resistance - Various members of the village have picked up arms, and are resisting Nod attempts to round them up for transport.
Farmer - Civilian farmers tend the field near their houses. Be careful, they tend to wander into the line of fire.
Petrova - Dr. Elna Petrova is a genius of a caliber similar to Dr. Ignatio Mobius, and is also an expert in the field of Tiberium research.
Servant - Civilian servants often work for Nod against their will, but some have more loyalties than you might expect. You never know who might have a pistol.
Visceroid - Visceroids are the result of irregular Tiberium mutation. They have immunity to Tiberium. It is best to stay at a distance, and eliminate it with long-range weaponry.
Deadeye - Originally from Scotland, Dariel MacInnis was involved with the Special Air Service before joining GDI. He is a top marksman, with a nearly flawless strike record from 200 meters and beyond.
GDI Officer - GDI Officers are trained better than enlisted soldiers and have authority to radio Command for reinforcements.
GDI Solder - Considered standard assualt infantry, GDI soldiers have basic combat training. Their lack of combat education is compensated with automatic weaponry.
Grenadier - Grenediers are best attacking vehicles and small infantry groups. However, their lack of long-range firepower makes them easy targets for snipers.
Gunner - Nigel Grant was born on the wrong side of London. Nigal was seconded to GDI through the British SBS (Special Boat Services), the British equivalent of the American Nacy SEALs.
Hotwire - Shai Aviv is a tough-as-nails commando and a woman of few words. She came to GDI from the MOSSAD, where she served with distinction.
Locke - Chief officer of GDI Special War Operations, Brigadier General Adam Locke began his military career in the British Army. Locke has commanded Havoc for two years running.
Logan - The son of Brigadier General Sheppard, Logan has spent most of his military career compensating for being the son of a general.
Maus - Lieutenant Adriana Maus is first assistant to Brigadier General Locke, and has served for about two years. She has found her position to be very beneficial to the Global Defense Initiative.
Mobius - Dr. Mobius is GDI's chief scientific advisor and the world's foremost expert on Tiberium.
Patch - Born in Berlin, Erich Wulfe found himself street-wise at an early age. He came to the attention of GDI as a member of the GS9, a German paramilitary/counter-terrorist organization.
Prisoner - Nod has taken several prisoners of war. These men are GDI-trained soldiers in unfortunate situations.
Rocker Soldier - Through their rate of fire is lackluster, Rocket Soldiers compensate with range and destructive power. They tend to panic when in close proximity to their targets.
Rocket Soldier Officer - Rocker Soldier Officers have better combat training than their enlisted counterparts and have the authority to call Command for reinforcements.
Sydney - Sydney Mobius is the daughter of Dr. Ignatio Mobius. Unlike her father's purely scientific desire to unlock the secrets of Tiberium, Sydney is driven to utilize it as a weapon.
Acolyte - Being more advanced than their Initiate brethren, Acolytes have better combat skills and improved cognitivi processing. Avoid using Tiberium weaponry on these targets.
Black Hand (Stealth) - The stealth capability of Black Hand Stealth Soldiers enables them to appear when you leasy expect it, so keep your back to the wall and use your environment to illuminate their positions.
Black Hand (Soldier) - The Black Hand soldier is an elite Special Forces unit with significant weight and power. When dealing with these enemies, expect a higher caliber opponent.
Black Hand (Heavy Weapon) - Black Hand Heavy Weapons Soldiers are Special Forces units. Their long range skills are deadly, so keep moving when dealing with these adversaries. High powered or automatic weaponry is recommended.
Captain - Captain Stuving has been a strong supporter of the Brotherhood since being rescued from his crash on a desolate island, a stressful situation that was originally intended to be a simple three-hour tour.
Chem Warrior - Like Flamethrower infantry, Chem Warriors are close-range units with hazmat suits protecting them from Tiberium exposure. Take them out from a distance to avoid contamination.
Engineer - Though excellent at battlefield maintenance, Engineers are not well-suited to combat. Take out Engineers first if building destruction is your goal.
First Mate - Have little interest in combat, First Mate Gilligan has been working his career towards naval operations in an attempt to avoid ground conflict situations.
Flamethrower - Flamethrower infantry are good close-range units and sport fire-retardant suits. However, they are useless at long distances, and their fuel tanks are susceptible to explosion from projectiles.
Initiate - These early mutations are unstable and have less processing power than their advanced cousins. Tiberium immunity, a powerful build and high speed make them very good at close-quarter assaults, so eliminate them at range.
Mendoza - Carlos Mendoza joined Nod when his methods became too bloody for even the most extreme extremists. He is loyal to Raveshaw and the Brotherhood, provided the moeny doesn't run out.
Nod Officer - Nod Officers are trained better than enlisted soldiers and have authority to radio Command for reinforcements. Eliminate these targets first to prevent this.
Nod Soldier - Considered standard assault infantry, Nod soldiers have basic combat training. Chemical weaponry takes down these enemies quickly.
Petrova - According to Nod, Elena Petrova in her mutated form is the closest thing to perfection one can currently achieve. She has a few more tricks up her sleeve than the standard mutations.
Raveshaw - Gideon Raveshaw is the man responsible for creating the Black Hand. Cold-blooded and unforgiving, he directs his soldiers with a razor sharp chain of command.
Rocket Soldier - Though their rate of fire is lackluster, Rocker Soldiers compensate with range and destructive power. Sniper weaponry is recommended for eliminating these enemies quickly.
Rocket Soldier Officer - Rocket Soldier Officers have better combat training than their enlisted counterparts and have authority to call Command for reinforcements. These are priority targets, and sniper weapons are recommended.
Sakura - It is rumored Sakura Obate was formerly with the Yakuza, and sought other arenas for her talents. Initially she chose GDI and the Dead 6, then the Brotherhood of Nod and their ample bank accounts.
Technician - Civilians with technical skills are often hired, or conscripted, by Nod and GDI to maintain various buildings and operations. They have very little combat skill, if any at all.
Templar - Immune to Tiberium and capable of advanced target recognition and tactical thought processes, Templars are superior versions of project Re-Genesis experimentation.
Construction Yard - This building allows all other buildings in the base area to be repaired. Without it, repear are not possible as resources are unavailable.
Infantry Barracks - This buildings provides reinforcements and more advanced infantry units. It is a combination recruiting and processing center for GDI.
Power Plant - This building provides power to all other base buildings. Without it, GDI buildings have no power source.
Airstrip - This building allows Nod Cargo Transport Planes to air-drop vehicles into the base. Destroy it to cripple Nod vehicle production.
Communications Center - This building provides integral satellite communication for Nod forces. Destroy it to hamper Nod communications and prevent rader jamming.
Construction Yard - This building allows all other base buildings in the base area to be repaired. Without it, repairs are impossible as the resources are unavailable. Destroy it to hamper Nod Engineering work.
Hand of Nod - This building provides reinforcements and more advanced infantry units. Destroy it to hamper Nod reinforcements and limit advanced unit production.
Helicopter Pad - This building allows Apaches to refuel. Destroy it to hamper Nod air strikes and Apache encounters.
Obelisk - This building provides ground defense against enemy invaders. Destroy it to abate Nod base defenses.
Power Plant - This building provides power to all other base buildings. Destroy it to hamper Nod productivity.
SAM Site - SAM Sites cannot hit ground targets, so use this advantage to remove them quickly. Removing SAM Sites improves air superiority for GDI. Use your C4 explosives to destroy it.
Tiberium Refinery - This building processes Tiberium to provide base funding. If it is destroyed, Nod funding is dramatically reduced. Watch for Nod Tiberium Harvesters between this building and the Tiberium field.
Tiberium Silo - This building stores additional Tiberium produced at the Tiberium Refinery. If it is destroyed, Nod production is hampered.
Turret - The standard emplacement for base defense, Nod Turrets are formidable opponents for vehicles but can be easily eliminated by quick infantry with explosvies.
Humvee - Humvees are excellent for fast transport across dangerous terrain. The mounted machines gun is effective against infantry targets, but the light armor is not good for tank engagements.
Mammoth Tank - The heaviest vehicle on the battlefield next to the Harvester, the Mammoth sports two heavy-caliber barrels. The lack of maneuverability is compensated by heavy armor.
Medium Tank - The Medium Tank comes equipeed with a heavy-caliber barrel and moderate armor. It is less maneuverable than the Nod Light Tank, but has more firepower.
Mobile Rocket Launcher System - The MRLS is effective at eliminating vehicles at long range and can handle infantry with moderation. Avoid using these vehicles up close, as they are poor in close combat.
Orca VTOL Assault Craft - The Orca vertical take-off and landing craft is one of the most maneuverable air vehicles on the battlefield. It is effective against other air vehicles, but can be used against ground targets.
Prototype Assault Suit - Dr. Ignatio Mobius originally developed the Mobius Suit to handle dangerous Tiberium experiments. Since then, his daughter Sydney has outfitted the machine with assault gear.
Transport Helicopter - The best tool for extracting and delivering battlefield teams in the Transport Helicopter. Fast and maneuverable, it is the primary choice for air travel.
Apache Attack Helicopter - Though Apackes don't sport the same warheads as Orcas do, they are just as fast and maneuverable in most cases. Fast weaponry is required to accurately target these enemies.
Armored Personnel Carrier - Maneuverable and well-armored, the APC transports infantry across the battlefield quickly. The mounted machine gun is effective against infantry, but is poor against tanks.
Cannon Emplacement - Moderately armored and packing heavy firepower, the Cannon Emplacement is the bane of vehicles. Avoid unnecessary exposure when dealing with these targets.
Cargo Truck - This is a standard cargo truck.
Ceiling Camera - Ceiling Cameras are frequently hooked into internal security systems. Avoid prolonged exposure to prevent setting off alarms.
Ceiling Gun - A difficult to spot and deadly target, the Ceiling Gun is a mounted menace. The target acquistion time for these weapons is slow, so try to eliminate them before they get adjusted.
Commanche Attack Helicopter - Raveshaw has seen fit to equipt his mercenary Sakura with a personal helicopter. This model has an additional benefit of mounted missile racks for eliminating vehicular targets.
Flame Tank - Though inefficient as a long-range assault unit, the Flame Tank is devastating in close quarters and narrow alleyways. Destroy it with rockets at range.
Gun Emplacement - The Gun Emplacement is a standard tool for manning a defensive position. Easily inserted via airdrop or transport, this weapon can be a daunting target if you are on foot.
Light Tank - A smaller and more maneuverable assault tank, the Light Tank is also cheaper to build. Unfortunately, this sacrifice results in a lack of firepower. Keep moving and use rockets to eliminate it.
Mobile Artillery - Mobile Artillery is effective at killing infantry, and can handle vehicles if properly targeted. Rockets and other explosives are useful for eliminating these targets.
Nod Buggy - Fast and very maneuverable, the Buggy is a Nod recon unit. Outfitted with a machine gun mount, it is the bane of infantry but must keep moving to avoid direct fire.
Personal Transport Aircraft - This is a personal transport aircraft for civilians, though Nod often uses them for other purposes.
Rocket Emplacement - Specificalle designed to eliminate heavy targets, the Rocket Emplacement is an excellent defensive weapon for bases and other facilities. If at all possible, approach them from the rear.
Stealth Tank - Lightly armored and fairly maneuverable, the Stealth Tank is invisible when not firing expect for the thread marks and engine noise. Look for these signatures.
Surface-to-Surface Missle Launcher - The counterpart of the Mobile Artillery, the SSM Launcher is effective for removing vehicles but has a harder time dealing with infantry. Consider taking it out at close range.
Tiberium Harvester - Through weaponless, Harvesters are heavily armored and capable of driving for infantry. Their primary role is to harvest Tiberium for Refinery processing.
Transport Helicopter - The best tool for extracing and delivering battlefield teams is the Transport Helicopter. Fast and maneuverable, it is the primary choice for air travel. Eliminate it with rockets.
Armor Upgrade - This item increases your maximum armor by five percent.
Health Upgrade - This item increases your maximum health by five percent.
Automatic Pistol - The standard issue Automatic Pistol is a common tool for elite units. It has a built-in silencer for those stealth operations, and sport very lightweight ammunition.
Automatic Rifle - The Automatic Rifle is the standard issue weapon for dealing with infantry. Use short bursts to control your fire, and avoid assaulting armor with it.
Chain Gun - A more efficient tool against infantry, the Chaingun is also handy against lightly-armored vehicles. Though inaccurate, it has a high rate of fire.
Grenade Launcher - The Automatic Grenade Launcher is an effective weapon against infantry, and is handy for getting explosives into irregular locations, such as the top of a guard tower.
Ion Cannon Beacon - The Ion Cannon Beacon sends to primary broadcast signal, allowing for more accurate targeting of Ion Cannon satellites. You have a few seconds to reach safe distance upon deployment.
Personal Ion Cannon - The Personal Ion Cannon is best used on vehicle targets, and can be effective on buildings as well. It takes a bit of time to charge up, but has a devasting effect.
Remote C4 - Remote C4 is effective against vehicles and buildings, and has a tendency to stick to targets. Place it in the road and detonate at your leisure to strike passing vehicles.
Rocket Launcher - The Rocket Launcher is the ultimate anti-vehicle tool, and is especially effective against Transport Helicopters. Save your rockets for vehicle encounters.
Sniper Rifle - The Sniper Riffle can be used to zoom in for highly accurate targeting. It is also equipped with a directional microphone. The Sniper Rifle is very effective for eliminating officers.
Tiberium Auto Rifle - The Tiberium Auto-Rifle is an anti-personnel weapon with the added benefit of Tiberium poisining. Be careful, as Tiberium can generate Visceroids.
Tiberium Flechette Gun - The Tiberium Flechette Rifle is a medium-range weapon with a high rate of fire. It throws Tiberium fragments at high velocity. Use this on infantry targets.
Volg Auto Rifle - The Volt Auto-Rifle discharges electrical bolts at its target. Though difficult to control, it is a very effective weapon for eliminating infantry.
Chem Sprayer - Practically useless against vehicles but devastating against infantry, the Chem-Sprayer is a formidable weapon in close quarters. Be wary of accidental mutations.
Flame Thrower - A standard anti-infantry weapon for many years, the Flame Thrower is a very effective tool in close quarters. Use cautiously around explosives.
Laser Chain Gun - A specialty weapon, the Laser Chain Gun is primarily designed for anti-personnel use. However, it can be effective if used against vehicle targets, provided they are lightly-armored.
Laser Rifle - The Laser Rifle is a handy tool for eliminating infantry, and to fairly accurate compared to other personnel weaponry. Use it on your more formidable targets.
Nuclear Strike Beacon - The Nuclear Strike Beacon is used to accurately guide tactical nuclear missiles to their targets. You have a few seconds to evacuate after placement.
001. i declare the escorting Mobeus to the surface... IMPOSSIBLE... he keeps running ahead and gettin the shit blown out of him and running infront of my bloody fire...
Try not to touch him and just kill things before he does.
002. Can you switch between first and third person. I've seen screen shots at gamespot showing both but just want to make sure. Cause I don't have the game yet I have a Mac but I'll end up buying a windows just for this game. Anyways thanks for the time.
Just press the 'F'-key to switch between these modes. But let me warn you, playing in third person mode is very difficult (when you play a person that is in a vehicle it's works fine).
003. In the Stowaway mission....i've got all the keycards, but i don't know how to release the prisoners... how do i release the prisoners once i have the keycards?
Just walk to the door and it should open. That's all (but you need to open the door from the rear path).
001. Mission 1 - The Scorpion Hunters
Mission: LOCATE THE SECRET NOD BASE
Intel is reporting evidence of an uncharted Nod installation. Storms and rough terrain are interfering with our satellite scans, so Eagle Base has dispatched a recon team to investigate. Your sqaud will lead the extraction effort once Recone One has confirmed the base coordinates.
Intro: A small team of the GDI is walking in the dessert. They are searching for a hidden Nod base. Suddenly, they're attacked by the Nod. You arrive by helicopter to save the GDI team.
Grab the ammo behind you and follow the path. Join the GDI team and kill every single Nod soldier. When they are all killed, an engineer will
fix the medium tank. Enter the medium tank and wait until the blocked path is opened for you. Follow the path again and splat the Nod soldiers. Try to take out the helicopter. Destroy the harvester (and other Nod soldiers) and follow the path again.
You've just found the base ! First take out tanks, then the SAM sites and last the gun emplacements. Wait until the base is destroyed by the GDI.
002. Mission 2 - Rescue and Retribution
Mission: LOCATE DETENTION CENTER
Satellite imagery indicates the Nod Detention Center is adjacent to the Nod Communications Center. Locate the Nod Detention Center.
Hint: Complete your secondary mission objectives.
 Locate Detention Center
 Access Communications Mainframe
 Open Detention Center
 Rescue Prisoners
 Contact GDI Commander
 Eliminate Nod Officer
 Destroy Nod Turrets
 Rescue Clergy
 Disable Hand of Nod
Grab the weapon in front of you and keep walking straight ahead.
* Primary: Locate Detention Center - Satellite imagery indicates the Nod Detention Center is adjacent to the Nod Communications Center. Locate the Nod Detention Center. *
Pick up the data link update and climb up the ladder.
* Secondary: Rescue Prisoners - Several GDI prisoners of war are being rounded up by Nod forces. Eliminate the Nod guards and help the prisoners evacuate the area. *
You don't have to follow the soldier. Take the right path next to the big building, pick up the C4 and destroy the truck. Grab the C4 and the gun and follow the path.
* Secondary: Contact GDI Commander - The GDI base commander is carrying a new weapon prototype. We cannot allow it to fall into Nod hands. Locate the GDI base commander and contact him for details. *
Don't follow the path yet. First, destroy the remaining 2 trucks with remote C4 and climb the ladder of the left building. Grab the sniper Rifle here and go back to the path. Now follow it. Let the 2 soldiers clear the path for you. Enter the small house to complete this secondary objective. You'll get the prototype, A cannon beacon.
Enter the mine, quickly grab the data link update and return outside. Follow the path again.
* Secondary: Eliminate Nod Officer - Nod Officers often coordinate with Command for reinforcements or artillery strikes. Eliminate the Nod Officer to prevent additional reinforcements from arriving. *
Wait until the light tank is with the other tanks and enter the guard tower. Climb up the ladder and kill the Nod Officer.
Grab the sniper Rifle. Exit the tower and kill the reinforcements. Follow the right path.
* Secondary: Destroy Nod Turrets - Destroying the turrets on the beach will help protect the GDI Gunboat, which coordinates with Command for additional support. Find these turrets and eliminate them. *
Take out the soldiers and engineers (there's also one on the left side of the beach, so watch out). Place C4 on the turrets and destroy them.
You'll get a medium tank. Enter it and follow the path. Go to the small farm and enter it for some goodies. Also enter the house. A civilian will give you some information about a hidden path. He'll be picked up by the GDI. Enter the tunnel and take out everything. When you're sure no more Nod forces are in that area, exit the tank and cross the bridge. You'll also have to grab the keycard.
Take the right path and enter the tunnel. Kill the Visceriods here and follow the tunnel again. You'll get another piece of the map. Go back to the bridge now.
Follow the left path 2 times.
* Secondary: Rescue Clergy - The local clergy are being held captive inside their own church. Eliminate the Nod forces in the area and escort the clergy to the air evacuation point outside. *
Enter the church and kill all the Nod forces. Follow the stairs and climb the ladder. You can find a sniper Rifle on the roof. Pick up the supplies that are dropped for you.
Follow the path behind the church and take the left path. Kill everyone here and enter the last guard tower (with the second Nod Officer).
* Secondary: Disable Hand of Nod - Disabling the Hand of Nod will dramatically reduce reinforcements. The building is easier to eliminate by destroying the Master Control Terminal inside. *
Go to the Hand of Nod and destroy the SAM site. Now enter the building. Go straight ahead, left, down, straight ahead and left. Destroy the control panel to destroy the Hand of Nod. If you want, you can see explore other rooms too . When you're done, exit the building.
Follow the path again...
* Primary: Access Communications Mainframe - The Nod Detention Center main gate is electronically locked by the Nod Communications Center. Hack the mainframe inside the Nod Communications Center to unlock the gate. *
Enter the building and find the Control Panel. Blow it up.
* Primary: Open Detention Center - Access the Detention Center gate by accessing the nearby control panel. *
Now exit the building and open the gate...
003. Mission 3 - Amored Assault
Mission: LOCATE MISSING SCIENTISTS
The civilian scientists are most likely being held in the nearby Nod base. Locate the missing scientists.
Hint: Vehicles, Vehicles, Vehicles...
 Locate Missing Scientists
 Disable Dam Master Control Terminal
 Infiltrate Cargo Plane
 Disable Helipad
 Secure Guard Tower
 Secure First House
 Secure Second House
 Secure Third House
 Acquire Mammoth Tank
 Disable First SAM Site
 Destroy Nod Convoy
 Secure Ski Resort
 Disable Second SAM Site
 Disable Third SAM Site
 Disable Fourth SAM Site
 Disable Power Plant
 Disable Obelisk
 Destroy Tiberium Machine Alpha
 Destroy Tiberium Machine Gamma
 Destroy Tiberium Machine Delta
 Disable Hand of Nod
 Destroy Airstrip
 Destroy Tiberium Silos
* Primary: Locate Missing Scientists - The civilian scientists are most likely being held in the nearby Nod base. Locate the missing scientists. *
Grab the 4 weapons and follow the road. Enter the Humvee to get 2 secondary missions.
* Secondary: Disable Helipad - Disable the Nod Helipad to reduce Apache encounters throughout this area. This will force them to refuel at any location. *
* Secondary: Secure Guard Tower - This checkpoint is help by the Nod Guard Tower on top of the hill. Eliminate all enemy resistance and then secure the tower to allow the GDI assault to progress. *
Follow the path and kill all enemies here. When you're done, enter the tower to complete the missions.
Enter the Humvee again and follow the path. Go through the tunnel.
* Secondary: Secure First House - Nod occupies several of the houses in this area, and GDI needs to secure them all. Eliminate all enemies in the surrounding areas and then enter the building to secure this objective. *
* Secondary: Secure Second House - Another house occupied by Nod soldiers, potentially the location of the Nod Officer coordinating with Command for reinforcements. Eliminate all enemies in the surrounding area and then enter the house to secure this objective. *
When you're through the tunnel, exit the Humvee and enter the house on your left. Grab the goodies and enter the Humvee again. Now kill every single Nod unit. When you killed them all, enter both houses.
When your Humvee is damages/destroyed, you can enter the Nod Buggy and drive it. Follow the path again.
* Secondary: Secure Third House - This house is being used by an officer who is coordinating with Command for reinforcements. Eliminate the Nod Officer and all nearby reinforcements, then enter the house to secure this objective *
* Secondary: Acquire Mammoth Tank - GDI has airdropped a Mammoth Tank for your use. Acquire the Mammoth Tank and use it to your advantage. *
Exit the vehicle you're driving and enter the Mammoth Tank.
Now eliminate all enemies and enter the house.
Go back to your Humvee/Buggy and follow the path again (if you have enough patient, take the Mammoth Tank).
* Secondary: Disable First SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will improve local air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *
* Secondary: Destroy Nod Convoy - The convoy trucks in this area are transporting supplies toward the battle front. Eliminate all three supply trucks to complete this objective. *
Exit the Humvee and use the Gun Emplacements to destroy as much as possible. Watch out for the Rocket Soldiers on the roof of the 2 Guard Towers and also for the enemy Light Tank! Destroy the SAM Site and the Convoy Trucks to finish the secondary missions. For high manuverablity, use Buggy, instead of Mammoth Tank.
When everything is blown away, exit the Gun Emplacements and follow the road again. You can go left or right, it doesn't matter (it just decides which mission you'll get first). In this walkthrough, I'll follow the left path. Enter the Medium Tank.
* Secondary: Secure Ski Resort - Nod is using this checkpoint to refuel their defensive line. Eliminate all enemy resistance and then secure the building front. *
Again, eliminate every Nod unit. Try to enter the house to complete the secondary mission.
Take the Medium Tank/Nod Light Tank and follow the path again.
* Secondary: Disable Second SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will improve local air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *
Follow the path and destroy the Sam Site
Follow the path (go left, otherwise you'll end up at the junction) again. Cross the bridge to get 2 primary missions.
* Secondary: Disable Third SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will improve air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *
* Secondary: Disable Fourth SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will improve air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *
Follow the road and destroy the SAM Site on the left. Cross the bridge and also destroy the SAM Site on the left.
Follow the road again and enter the Medium Tank.
* Primary: Disable Dam Master Control Terminal - The Master Control Terminal inside the dam controls the large bay door on top. Disabling this terminal will not only open the door, it will prevent Nod from using this dam as a secondary power source. *
* Secondary: Disable Power Plant - Power Plant provide energy for other Nod structures. Disabling this Power Plant will shut down the Obelisk. Assault the building from the interior, as it is being repaired by a Nod Engineer. *
* Secondary: Disable Obelisk - The Obelisk is a deadly defense weapon, but it requires power to operate. If you cannot get inside to disable it, consider removing the power source. *
Begin to follow the road. When you see a door on your left, you can go inside, but you can also read the next paragraph for some more fun. If you don't want to do it, skip it and continue to read.
Follow the bridge. Ignore the Obelisk and just drive to it. Exit the tank ASAP and enter the Obelisk. Now destroy the Obelisk from the inside and exit the Obelisk. Enter the tank again and enter the door that you saw in the previous paragraph.
Take the elevator and go down. Go left twice and enter the door on the left. Destroy the Dam Master Control Terminal. Take a look outside, you'll be there within 5 minutes
Leave the room and follow the tunnel again. Go right and follow the tunnel again. After a while, you'll enter the area you saw from the Control Room. Kill the enemies and go right. Follow this path, enter the elevator amd enter the Power Plant. Search for the Control Terminal and destroy it.
Now go back to the dam and open the big door. Grab the goodies on the other side and follow the tunnel. When you have to choice between straight ahead and up, go up, kill the enemies, grab the goodies, return and take the other path. It's easier to kill enemies when you're on a platform. Just use your Sniper Rifle. When you arrive on a big wooden platform, go left.
* Secondary: Destroy Tiberium Machine Alpha - Nod has three research machines located throughout this cavern area. Destroy this machine to hamper Nod Tiberium research. *
* Secondary: Destroy Tiberium Machine Beta - Nod has three research machines located throughout this cavern area. Destroy this machine to hamper Nod Tiberium research. *
* Secondary: Destroy Tiberium Machine Gamma - Nod has three research machines located throughout this cavern area. Destroy this machine to hamper Nod Tiberium research. *
Follow the tunnel and just destroy the Tiberium research machines found in the big cave. You don't have to use a Rocket Launcher/C4, just use the gun you are holding.
Go right two times. When you end up in a big room, go to the far right to get the last secondary objective of this mission.
* Secondary: Disable Hand of Nod - Disabling the Hand of Nod will dramatically hamper reinforcements for this area. Consider using an Ion Cannon Beacon if you have one. *
Follow the tunnel. You'll end up in a Nod Base. Enter the Hand of Nod and go to the roof of the building (you should know where it is). You'll get the green keycard here.
* Primary: Infiltrate Cargo Plane - Approach the Cargo Plane from the rear to pursue the scientists. *
Go down and try to kill Mendoza. Search for the airstrip and destroy it.
* Tertiary: Disable Airstrip - Disabling of the Nod Airstrip has hampered the ability to fly in new behicle reinforcements to the base area. *
Also destroy the silos.
* Tertiary: Destroy Tiberium Silos - Disabling the Nod Tiberium Silos has cut into Nod production capabilities, by reducing their funding. *
After a while, you'll win. Approach the plane from the rear to finish this mission.
004. Mission 4 - The Plot Erupts
Mission: LOCATE COMMUNICATIONS CENTER
Satellite imagery indicated the Nod Communications Center is located centrally on the island. Make your way to the Nod base and acquire information about the scientists' whereabouts.
Hint: There is no cure for Tiberium poisoning.
 Locate Communications Center
 Hack Communications Mainframe
 Acquire Security Card
 Escape via Submarine
 Secure Beachhead
 Disable Lower SAM Site
 Disable Upper SAM Site
 Destroy Defense Cannon
 Disable Communications Center
 Disable Power Plant
 Disable Tiberium Refinery
You'll begin your mission on the beach.
* Primary: Locate Communications Center - Satellite imagery indicates the Nod Communications Center is located centrally on the island. Make your way to the Nod base and acquire information about the scientists's whereabouts. *
* Secondary: Secure Beachhead - GDI forces are landing on the beachhead and encountering heavy resistance. Assist their landing operation by
eliminating all Nod resistance on the beachhead. *
Kill all Nod forces that you can kill and walk behind the wall, up the hill. Kill the Nod forces here and destroy the big Turret with a C4 explosive.
The GDI will drop a power-up for you on the beach, so be sure to get it! Follow the path again. After a while, you'll end up in a field with Tiberium. Move as quick as possible and go to the other side of the field. Remember the hint at the beginning of the mission? Go inside the plane and grab the datadisc. Follow the path.
* Secondary: Disable Lower SAM Sites - Nod has SAM Sites located in two positions in this destroyed hamlet. Find and disable them to allow for additional GDI reinforcements. *
Just walk around, kill enemies (watch your back) and destroy the SAM Sites with C4.
When the 2 SAM Sites are destroyed, GDI will drop a power-up for you on the bridge. You can take 2 ways now. The first one is through a Tiberium mine. Shoot the wooden planks to get in. The second one is to walk the path that's behind the beach. I say you should take the second one, since you'll be saver.
If you take the first route, move as quick as possible and keep shooting and grabbing those armor and medkits.
If you take the second route, grab your rocket launcher and shoot the Cannon Emplacement before it shoots you
* Secondary: Disable Upper SAM Sites - Two Nod SAM Sites are protecting a heavy Shore Defense Cannon from aerial assault. Disable these two SAM Sites to facilitate a GDI airstrike on the Shore Defense Cannon. *
If you came from the first route, you'll be behind the 2 SAM Sites. If you came from the second route, you'll have to take the left path to find them.
First, destroy the big cannon for tertiary objective.
* Tertiary: Destroy Defense Cannon - Destroying the Shore Defense Cannon before the SAM Sites was a quick solution to an otherwise complicated problem. *
Now destroy the SAM Sites.
Take the left path (you'll also find a power-up) to find a junction. Take the right path and you'll find a datadisc at the end of the cave. Go back to the junction and take the left path to find a Nod base.
* Primary: Hack Communications Mainframe - The Nod Communications Center Mainframe holds recent flight data for passing Nod aircraft. Approach the mainframe and hack it to find the destination of the scientists. *
You see that building with the satellite on it? Enter it. Now make your way to the mainframe (you should know where it is by now). But what? The door is locked.
* Primary: Acquire Security Card - Access to the Communications Center mainframe is locked behind a secure door. Nod officer usually carry security cards, and you will need one to pass through. *
I don't know if the officer that has the card is chosen random. I found the officer that give me mine card in the refinery. Kill as much Nod units as possible. Alse enter the Power Plant and kill as much as possible. It will be easier for you this way later on. Go back to the locked door and enter it.
Now hack the terminal to complete the primary mission.
Now for some fun, grab the yellow keycard and enter the yellow door. Destroy the mainframe here.
* Tertiary: Disable Communications Center - Disabling the Nod Communications Center had disrupted Nod communications throughout this area. *
Now go outside and shoot the Commanche Attack Helicopter with your Rocket Launcher. Oopz... The island is going to explode
* Primary: Escape via Submarine - Looks like the dock is your only way off the island. A small submarine is located nearby. Make your way on board to escape the destruction. *
Now... let's be a nice guy and do some extra work. Enter the Power Plant and destroy it.
* Tertiary: Disable Power Plant - Disabling the Nod Power Plant has shut down power for the base area, reducing the capabilities of Nod forces in this locale. *
More extra work coming up! Do the same for the Tiberium Refinery.
* Tertiary: Disable Tiberium Refinery - Disabling the Tiberium Refinery has hampered Nod productions in this base facility. *
Now follow the path and go to the docks to exit this mission.
005. Mission 5 - Stowaway
Mission: RESCUE PRISONERS
The GDI prisoners are held captive somewhere on the ship, probably on the lower decks. Find them and bring them to safety.
Hint: Walk softly and carry a big gun...
 Rescue Prisoners
 Sabotage Missile Racks
 Acquire Prison Security Card
 Acquire Deck Security Card
 Acquire Submarine Security Card
 Sabotage Torpedo Racks
 Protect Prisoners
 Disable Critical Engine Areas
 Destroy Apache
* Primary: Rescue Prisoners - The GDI prisoners are held captive somewhere on the ship, probably on the lower decks. Find them and bring them to safety. *
Go to the right, right and up. Enter the door and enter the next room. Take the left door here.
* Primary: Sabotage Missile Racks - Sabotaging the missile racks will assist in ship destruction. Approach each of the four missile racks and sabotage them. *
Go down and sabotage the Missile Racks.
Take the door you'll find here to continue your first primary objective. Take the next door here.
* Secondary: Disable Critical Engine Areas - Disable the four critical engine areas to disable ship propulsion. Consider using C4 to destroy these critical parts. *
Go to the lower floor and destroy the 4 computers you find here (you don't have to use C4). When all 4 are destroyed... BEWARE for Elite Enemies Forces !
Go up and you'll find the prisoners.
* Primary: Acquire Prison Security Card - The prison guard has the security card needed to open the prison chambers. Acquire it from him and release the prisoners. *
Go down and enter the door on your left. Follow the path and search for the guard that has the key.
When you have it, go back to the prisoners and release them.
* Primary: Acquire Deck Security Card - The First Mate has a security card that accesses the fore deck area. Eliminate him to obtain the security card to progress. *
Go back to the room where you found the green card and go up. Go through the door that required the green keycard. Now go all the way up, kill the First Mate and grab the yellow keycard.
* Primary: Acquire Submarine Security Card - The submarine security card is held by the ship captain. Find and eliminate him to obtain the submarine security card. *
Now go back the where you began your mission. Enter a door that requires a yellow keycard.
* Secondary: Destroy Apache - A Nod Apache is patrolling the outside of the ship. Locate the Apache and destroy it. *
Enter the door you see at the end of the room (right door) and enter the door you see here.
* Primary: Sabotage Torpedo Racks - Sabotaging the two torpedo racks will assist in ship destruction. Approach each of the two torpedo racks and sabotage them. *
Sabotage the Torpedo Racks.
Go to the top of the room and enter the doors you find here.
Go to the deck of the ship (just keep walking up) and destroy the Apache here with your rocket launcher.
Enter the door and keep going up until you are in the control room. Kill the captain here to get a red keycard.
Go back to the previous room and enter the next door. Go up to the deck again and search for the guard with the prison keycard.
Once again: go back to the beginning of the mission.
* Primary: Protect Prisoners - The prisoners are under attack in the submarine base. Protect them until the area is secure, then board the submarine and escape. *
Meet the prisoners to finish this mission.
006. Mission 6 - Deadly Reunion
Mission: RECOVER YOUR TEAM
Hotwire is pinned down behind some debris in the southwestern sector, near the Triangle Garden. Clear the debris and enter the building to assist her.
Hint: In case of fire, remember to stop, drop and roll!
 Locate Hotwire
 Contact Gunner
 Locate Deadeye
 Locate Patch
 Eliminate Black Hand
 Secure Town Square
 Contact Escapee
 Eliminate Engineers
You'll begin on the streets.
* Primary: Locate Hotwire - Hotwire is pinned down behind some debris in the southwestern sector, near the Triangle Garden. Clear the debris and enter the building to assist her. *
Walk straight and go left the second time. Follow the path.
* Primary: Contact Gunner - Gunner is under heavy fire in the Town Square. Assist him in clearing out all enemy resistance in his area, and then contact him for further information. *
Go right and blow up the pile of trash on the right. You'll find Hotwire here.
Follow the path again. When you find a pile of trash, grab your rocket launcher, because a Flame Tank will show up to fry you. Finish it and follow the path again.
* Secondary: Secure Town Square - Village resistance is fighting a losing battle in the Town Square. Move to their position and eliminate all enemy opposition. *
Go to the town square and protect it from the Nod.
You see that bunker on the town square? You'll find Gunner here. Talk to him to finish the second primary objective.
Turn around and enter the house you see. Go left and up the stairs.
* Primary: Locate Deadeye - Deadeye is currently pinned in the Fancy Inn on the east side of the village. Assist him in clearing out all enemy resistance in his area, and then contact him for further information. *
Once again, follow the path. After a long path and a stairs, you'll find a house. Enter the house, go up and talk to the man here.
* Primary: Escort Resistance - A Nod Transport Helicopter has been shot down by the village resistance. A group had gathered to seize the available cargo. Escort the resistance group to the Transport Helicopter. *
Follow the men (escort him) to the plane. Just go down the stairs and follow the path again. On you way, you'll see Mendoza again. Try to kill that guy. He's easy this time. The man is now by the plane and that secondary mission is also complete.
Follow the path again.
* Secondary: Contact Escapee - A prisoner has escaped the Chateau, and claims to have valuable information about the locale. Make contact and gather the intel. *
You'll be attacked from both sides. First attack the Flame Tank in front of you. Turn around and attack the enemies here. When they're finished, turn around again and kill these guys. Now walk straight ahead, and enter the house on your left. Go upstairs.
* Secondary: Eliminate Engineers - Nod has six Engineers in the park who specialize in rapid Obelisk construction. All six must be eliminated to prevent the building from begin completed. *
Just grab your sniper Rifle, and kill the engineers. Do not kill everyone else before you kill all the engineers. Then after that, you can kill everyone else. For the Apache Helicopter, just hide around a bit, while the Apache circle around and stop at the top left. Then you can use your machine gun to destroy the Apache easily.
Go back outside and enter the tank. Drive a little straight and exit the tank. Enter the house on your right to get some information. Grab a big gun, because as soon as the guy stops speaking, his friend will turn into a Visceriod and from the other side, some Nod units will appear.
Enter the tank again and follow the path. When you arrive at a square with a small hut on the left... watch out! There is a sniper somewhere around here. When you're finished, follow the path again.
* Secondary: Locate Patch - Patch is located at the Cathedral with the rest of the Dead 6 members. Contact him, gather your team, and prepare for the assault on the Chateau. *
You'll see a big house here. You can find Deadeye here if you go upstairs. Talk to him.
Follow the path again. After a while, you'll see a Flame Tank.
* Secondary: Babushka has been kidnapped by Nod forces. She is currently being held southwest of the Cathedral in a temporary location. Eliminate her captors and make contact. *
Enter the Flame Tank. Now follow the path again. When you see a big Cathedral, first drive past it, and go left. Enter the house and SNEAK in. Kill the Nod forces here and talk to Babushka.
Enter your tank again, drive to the Cathedral and enter it. Go upstairs and talk to Patch.
* Primary: Eliminate Black Hand - Nod Black Hand units have assembled and are converging on the Cathedral. Hold the Cathedral and eliminate all incoming enemies. *
Go outside and shoot the hell out off those Black Hands
007. Mission 7 - The Grip of the Black Hand
Mission: EVACUATE SCIENTISTS
The scientists are currently held deep in the bowels of the Chateau.
Extract them from the Nod facility.
Hint: The key to knowledge can be found in books.
 Access War Room Computer
 Evacuate Scientists
 Escort Sydney
 Disable Alarm
 Infiltrate Secret Cache
 Rescue Prisoner
* Primary: Access War Room Computer - The current location of the scientists should be stored in Nod information databases. Hack the computer in the War Room to find their position. *
Follow the way. Be sure to sneak!
* Secondary: Disable Alarm - The Chateau alarm has been activaed. Access either of the two indicated alarm control panels to disable the general alert. *
Follow the path and enter the door you see in front of you. You'll end up in a maze. On the right side, enter the door to end up in a small church or something. Go down here and destroy the terminal. Go back outside.
Follow the path and enter the Chateau. Go to the second floor and search for the library. Kill the Black Hands here and search for a secret room behind a bookshelf. Shoot the 2 Ceiling Gun here and grab the new collection of weapons
* Tertiary: Infiltrate Secret Cache - In a secret compartment hidden in the second floot library you discovered a significant collection of personal items belonging to Raveshaw. *
Now go all the way up to find the War Room Computer. After a nice talk with Kane, hack the computer.
* Primary: Evacuate Scientists - The scientists are currently held deep in the bowels of the Chateau. Extract hem from the Nod facility. *
Grab the red keycard the officer dropped for you and go to the basement of the Chateau. When you come in a room with 3 cells, first destroy the Ceiling Guns. In the second cell, talk to the prisoners.
* Tertiary: Rescue Prisoner - A GDI prisoner was held captive underneath the Chateau. Setting him free has allowed him to assist in fighting Nod forces. *
Follow the hall again. When you come in a room with 4 doors... in the left room you'll find a datadisc and in the right room you'll find armor. Continue your way. You'll see a movie.
* Primary: Escort Sydney - Sydney Mobious has been recovered from the Chateau, but the place is about to fall apart. Escort Sydney to the exterior and escape. *
Did you see that Helipad when you was on your way? Well... if you do then it's a good idea to go to it now. If you don't now it, just run around and search it
* Primary: Eliminate Mendoza - Mendoza must be defeated to clear your path of escape. *
As soon as the battle begins, go left or right, because he'll give you a kick if you don't! Kill him and when he runs to Sydney, run to him to end this mission (and Mendoza).
008. Mission 8 - Obelisk of Oppression
Mission: ESCORT SYDNEY
Sydney Mobius must be evacuated from the area. A GDI Transport Helicopter is en route to your location. Make sure that she gets on board.
Hint: Not seeing is believing.
 Protect Team Members
 Escape Nuclear Strike
 Evacuate Sydney
 Escort Hotwire to SAM Sites
 Destroy SSM Launchers
 Destroy Radar Installations
 Rescue Resistance
 Destroy Napalm Stockpile
* Primary: Protect Team Members - Every member of the Dead 6 team has a critical role in this assualt. Ensure that you and your entire team survive until evacuation. *
Just wait until the short conversation is done...
* Primary: Escape Nuclear Strike - Both you and your team must evacuate the area to avoid an impending Nod tactical Nuclear Strike. Ensure that your entire group is outside of the blast radius. *
* Primary: Evacuate Sydney - Sydney Mobious must be evacuated from the area. A GDI Transport Helicopter is en route to your location. Make sure that she gets on board. *
You should remember mission 6... Now goes the same way but with reverse route
* Primary: Escort Hotwire to SAM Sites - Nod has several jury-rigged SAM Sites mounted on the back of Cargo Trucks. Escort Hotwire to their location and protect her while she converts them to GDI control. *
Escort Hotwire to the big house. She will convert the Nod vehicles here. She will be running in the middle of fire, Prioritize to kill the snipers and vehicles. When she's done, the Dead-6 will leave.
* Primary: Destroy SSM Launchers - Nod has two Surface-to-Surface Missile Launchers in the park. Locate and destroy the two SSM Launchers *
Again, follow the path.
* Secondary: Destroy Radar Installations - Nod has two mobile rader installations located in the Town Sqaure, used to coordinate reinforcement efforts. Locate and destroy them. *
Follow the path and you'll end up in the Town Square. Destroy the Radar Installations here (watch out for sniper and rockets).
Again... follow the path.
* Secondary: Rescue Resistance - Nod has captured several village resistance members and is currently holding them in a makeshift facility in the Triangle Gardens. Make contact with the prisoners to release them. *
Follow the path, When you arrive at the place where you contacted Hotwire in mission 6, open the small hut. Talk to the vilagers here.
Once again... follow the path.
* Secondary: Destroy Napalm Stockpile - The Surface-to-Surface Missle Launchers have stockpiles of fuel and napalm rounds nearby. Process to their location and destroy all the fuel barrels in the area to hamper the bombardment. *
Walk straight ahead and destroy the stockpile here.
Now follow the path again (watch out for those rockets!).
* Secondary: Disable Obelisk - Nod has constructed an Obelisk in the Park area. Either find a way to get inside and hack it for GDI use, or disable it. *
Walk a little further to the park (don't get shot by the Obelisk). To infiltrate the obelist, use your light tank to approach near the Obelisk's door. Or you can destroy the Obelisk from safe distance.
* Secondary: Destroy Stealth Tank - A Nod Stealth Tank is defending the SSM Launcher in the Park. Keep an eye out for exhaust and signature treadmarks, and destroy this vehicle. *
First, kill the Engineers, so they can't repair the Tank. Just look carefully the area near the Obelisk, you'll see a strange trademarks, that's the Steath Tank. Just destroy it.
If you have enough armor, you can destroy the Obelisk from inside. If you don't have it, just leave it and destroy those 2 Launchers to finish the mission.
009. Mission 9 - Evolution of Evil
Mission: ESCAPE PRISON
You have been placed in solitary confinement inside a Nod Prison Facility. Sakura has been generous enough to free you as a distraction for her invasion attempt. Escape the prison facility.
Hint: War doesn't bring out the worst in people, Tiberium does.
 Escape Prison
 Infiltrate Research Facility
 Rescue Scientists
 Eliminate Raveshaw
 Disable Helipad
 Disable Station Alpha
 Disable Station Beta
 Disable Cultivation Center
 Disable Excavation
* Primary: Escape Prison - You have been placed in solitary confinement inside a Nod Prison Facility. Sakura has been generous enough to free you as a distraction for her invastion attempt. Escape the prison facility. *
Grab your first and only gun (you didn't think you had the weapons after you were put in prison, did you). Kill the officers that coming and get their guns. Enter the door, go left and up the stairs. Use the control panel here to free the prisoners. Talk to each prisoner to 'give' them a gun. Enter the door on the other end and enter the door right for weapons. In the left room, you'll find 2 datadiscs. Go out the room with the datadiscs and go right and enter the door. Enter the door on the left.
* Secondary: Disable Helipad - A Nod Helipas is located behind the office complex in the Prison Facility. Locate and destroy it to reduce Apache reinforcements throughout the area. *
Just around the corner, on the left, you'll find a buggy. Enter it and follow the path. Search for the Helipad and destroy it.
Enter the 4 buildings you find here for weapons, health, armor and prisoners. When you're done here, exit the prison by opening the gate.
* Primary: Infiltrate Research Facility - The scientists are possibly contained in the Research Facility at the far end of the canyon. Make your way to the facility and infiltrate. *
Enter the tank here and follow the path. The enemies reinforcements will arrive continuesly. When you see a blue tunnel, drive through it. If you didn't enter the blue tunnel and go straight up north, you'll find an enemy Harvester, destroy it.
* Tertiary: Disable Excavation - Nod is searching for clue to their origins at several locations about the world. This happens to be one of the locations. You have tempered their efforts by destroying their excavation harvester at this site *
If you enter the blue tunnel, after a while, you'll end up at the Facility.
* Primary: Rescue Scientists - Sakura indicates the scientists are held deep within the Nod Research Facility. Infiltrate the lower levels of the facility and rescue the scientists. *
Destroy as much as possible with the tank before it gets destroyed. When your tank is destroyed, go down and left.
* Secondary: Disable Station Alpha - The Research Facility is divided into several stations. Disable Research Station Alpha by destroying the Master Control Terminal within. *
* Secondary: Disable Station Beta - The Research Facility is divided into several stations. Disable Research Station Beta by destroying the Master Control Terminal within. *
As soon, as you get this objective, go right through the door and destroy the Control Panel you find here.
* Tertiary: Disable Cultivation Center - In the heart of the Research Facility, there is a Tiberium cultivation center, where Nod has been experimenting with different methods of Tiberium growth. Destroying the Master Control Terminal within has hampered their efforts. *
Now go back outside and go right. Enter the elevator and go down. Follow the hall to find a Light Tank. First go outside and user your Sniper Rifle to destroy and kill as much as possible. Enter the tank and follow the path again. After a while, you'll end up by another elevator. Exit the tank and use the elevator. You'll end up outside again. Search for another elevator that goes down. When you're down, you'll meet a new special unit, the Acolyte. From the beginning of the elevator, go right, right and straight ahead to end up in a room with a hologram of Kane.
Go right and destroy the Master Control Terminal here.
Do the same in the right room to destroy Station Alpha and Beta.
Go back to the room with the hologram of Kane and take the elevator. You'll see a movie where Raveshaw is something else.
* Primary: Eliminate Raveshaw - Raveshaw has been indoctrinated into project Re-Genesis. Regardless of his lack of cranial capacity at this point, his strength is formidable. Keep your distance and eliminate him quickly. *
Now this is a hardl fight! Keep walking and shooting with your laser Rifle. When he jumps on the platform and does not jump down, grab your sniper Rifle, zoom in on his head and... BAM! NEVER use Tiberium on him... it will only heal him...
010. Mission 10 - All Brains, No Brawn
Mission: PROTECT MOBIUS
In order to make contact with GDI foces, Dr. Mobius must retrieve the Mobile Power Suit taken earlier. Find its location and recover it.
Hint: Clarity comes from looking ahead.
 Protect Mobius
 Acquire Power Suit
 Escort Mobious to Surface
 Escort Mobius to GDI
 Eliminate Nod Resistance
* Primary: Protect Mobius - Dr. Mobius must be kept alive at all costs. He is our primary Tiberium research scientist, and may also provide insight into Nod mutation research. *
After a short conversation with the doc, you'll get another primary objective.
* Primary: Acquire Power Suit - In order to make contact with GDI forces, Dr. Mobius must retrieve the Mobile Power Suit taken earlier. Find its location and recover it. *
Walk around and kill the Initiates. Don't use Tiberium weapons! It will only heal them! Take the elevator to go up.
Take the left door and search for the Power Suite.
* Primary: Escort Mobious to Surface - Dr. Mobious has acquired the Mobile Power Suit, but cannot make radio contact this far underground. Escort him to the surface to regain contact with GDI. *
Go straight ahead and left for the green keycard. Go back to the room where you found the hologram of Kane. Go to the other room and save the scientist you find on the left. Follow him to get the yellow key card. Go straigh ahead this time and follow the path to the surface. This is quite difficult so save often! Use your rocket launcher for ceilling guns to save ammo.
* Primary: Escort Mobius to GDI - Now that you have reached the surface, you must make your way to the GDI front lines, with Dr. Mobious in tow. Keep him alive and reach the GDI front for helicopter evacuation. *
Follow the path to the GDI front lines. On your way, you'll see a big group of Nod Officers. Kill them all.
* Tertiary: Eliminate Nod Resistance - Nod forces have amassed at the first canyon checkpoint, but your quick work has taken care of the problem. *
Now enter the helicopter that's waiting for you.
011. Mission 11 - Tomorrow's Technology Today
Mission: SABOTAGE TEMPLE OF NOD
The Ion Cannon Satellite must be targeted by a local beacon. Place the Ion Cannon Beacon directly in front of the Temple of Nod. This should be the last stand for Nod resistance in this area.
Hint: A friend in need...
 Sabotage Temple of Nod
 Access Southeastern Gate
 Acquire Base Security Card
 Disable Power Plant
 Access Northwestern Gate
 Disable Construction Yard
 Disable Communications Center
 Access Northeastern Gate
 Disable Southern SAM Site
 Disable Hand of Nod
 Disable Tiberium Refinery
 Disable Tiberium Silos
 Disable Western SAM Sites
 Disable Western Helipad
 Destroy Turrets
 Disable Obelisk
* Primary: Sabotage Temple of Nod - The Ion Cannon Satellite must be targeted by a local beacon. Place the Ion Cannon Beacon directly in front of the Temple of Nod. This should be the last stand for Nod resistance in this area. *
Walk around and grab all you can find. You lost quite some stuff in the last mission.
* Secondary: Disable Southern SAM Site - GDI air units are having difficulty approaching the southern side of the Nod base. Disable the SAM Site to provide local air superiority for GDI. *
Walk a little further...
* Secondary: Disable Hand of Nod - Disabling of the Hand of Nod will hamper Nod's ability to reinforce with elite units. Destroy the Hand of Nod. *
Destroy the SAM Site with your rocket launcher (watch out for the Turret).
* Primary: Access Southeastern Gate - GDI vehicles are pevented from accessing the base due to this gate. Acquire the security card needed to open this gate, and approach it from the rear to access the control panel. *
* Primary: Acquire Base Security Card - A series of gates prevents the GDI assualt team from progressing into the Nod base. A security card to open these gates will most likely be found inside the Nod Tiberium Refinery. *
Go inside the Hand of Nod and destroy the Terminal (use C9 to destroy it). The officer in the room before the Terminal has a yellow keycard. After the Hand of Nod destroyed, you can use the Mammoth Tank outside.
Now go back outside and follow the path up the hill.
* Secondary: Disable Tiberium Refinery - Disabling of the Nod Tiberium Refinery will slow production of Nod units, which decreases the frequency of reinforcements. Destroy the Nod Tiberium Refinery. *
Go inside the Refinery and destroy it.
Go back outside, and follow the path back. Kill the Black Hand to get the green keycard.
Now open the gate (from the rear) that you couldn't open before.
A Missile Launcher will arrive. Enter it and attack the Obelisk (don't move the Launcher).
* Tertiary: Disable Obelisk - Nod Obelisks are notorious for eliminating ground units. Disabling this structure has created an easier approach to the Temple of Nod. *
Destroy the SAM Site here and follow the path again. Walk to the gate on the other side.
* Primary: Disable Power Plant - As the Power Plant is providing power to the laser fence it must be disabled to proceed to the Temple of Nod entrance. Disable the Power Plant. *
Now open the gate using the Control Panel and go left twice.
Go straight ahead and right.
* Primary: Access Northwestern Gate - GDI Vehicles are prevented from accessing the base due to this gate. Acquire the secutiry card needed to open this gate, and approach it from the rear to access the control panel. *
Walk a little further...
* Primary: Disable Construction Yard - Destroy the Nod Construction Yard to prevent other buildings from being repaired. This should allow you to eliminate the Power Plant without interference. *
Open the gate on your right with the Control Panel.
Destroy the Air Strip, the Launcher and the SAM Site. Walk a little further.
* Secondary: Disable Tiberium Silos - Disabling the Nod Tiberium Silos will hamper Nod production in this base facility. Destroy the Nod Tiberium Silos. *
Walk accross the landing thing.
* Secondary: Disable Western SAM Sites - GDI air units are having difficulty approaching the western side of the Nod base. Disable the SAM Site to provide local air superiority for GDI. *
Go inside the Construction Yard and destroy the Terminal.
Now go outside and destroy the SAM Sites.
You see that irritating Apache flying around? Destroy it and also destroy the Helipad.
* Secondary: Disable Western Helipad - Disabling the Nod Helipads will reduce the numer of Apaches found. Destroy the Nod Helipad on the western side of the base. *
Walk to the silos and destroy these.
Follow the path you see to discover another Nod base.
* Secondary: Destroy Turrets - A pair of Nod Turrets is located in this area, defending the nearby Nod structures. Destroy both Nod Turrets. *
Grab your rocket launcher and destroy the turrets from a distance.
* Primary: Disable Communications Center - Disabling the Nod Communications Center will stop the signal interruptions preventing Ion Cannon Satellites from targeting this area. Disable the Communications Center. *
* Primary: Access Northeastern Gate - GDI vehicles are prevented from accessing the base due to this gate. Acquire the security card needed to open this gate, and approach it from the rear to access the control panel. *
Walk to the gate and open it for the GDI forces.
Enter the Launcher and destroy the Communications Center.
Also destroy the Helipad you find here.
* Secondary: Disable Nothern Helipad - Disabling the Nod Helipads will reduce the number of Apaches found. Disable the Nod Helipad on the nothern side of the base. *
Now enter the Power Plant and disable it.
Search for the red keycard. You'll get it from the last Nod unit you kill. When you have it, go to the big spacecraft enter it. Inside, you can find the Auto Volt Rifle.
* Tertiary: Infiltrate Spacecraft - This strange vessel is obviosly not of earthly origins. Fortunately, it is not a Nod vehicle. *
Now go back to the temple and sabotage it.
012. Mission 12 - Stomping on Holy Ground
Mission: RESCUE SYDNEY
Dr. Sydney Mobious is held cative deep within the Temple of Nod. Proceed to her location and rescue her.
 Rescue Sydney
 Infiltrate Temple Bunker
 Infiltrate Temple Power Core
 Escort Sydney
Remember, you can 'use' Initiates and Visceroid to fight Nods
* Primary: Rescue Sydney - Dr. Sydney Mobious is held cative deep within the Temple of Nod. Proceed to her location and rescue her. *
Run alongside left coridor straight to the end of the coridor, while you shooting at the Ceilling Turret. At the end of the corridor, stay defense for upcoming Nod units. Kill them all. Then go to the next corridor. Then, shoot the Ceilling turret from the narrow between the wall and the pillar. After all the Ceilling Turret destroy and all the Nod units kill, search and get all available items in this area.
Don't stand too long in this area, because of continuesly Nod reinforcements.
* Primary: Infiltrate Temple Bunker - Dr. Sydney Mobius is most likely located in the lower levels of the Temple of Nod. Find access to these lower levels. *
Go down via the slope, go left through the door and follow the tunnel. Search for a door on the right side and follow the path. Kill every Nod unit here and save.
Go left and kill the 4 Templars. Grab the armor and take the right door to see a "throphy" of Kane.
Go back to the previous room and take the left door (from where you started). Take the next door and destroy the Black Hand and the 2 Ceiling Guns. Grab the green keycard and save.
Go back to the big room and enter the door that requires the green keycard. Kill the engineer and the 2 Ceiling Guns. Go down with the platform and destroy the 2 black hands and scientists. After a short time, more units will enter the room. Destroy these too. Save.
Take the left door, go down and take the room on the other side of the room. Kill the Visceroid here and grab the yellow keycard. Kill the Black Hand and save.
Go up and again and enter a door that requires a yellow keycard. Grab the armor and health and save.
Enter the door then go back behind the door again. You can 'trap' the enemy by chasing you, and use the door as your shield. When the enemy enter the door, shot them at once when the door is open. Do that as many as you can.
* Primary: Infiltrate Temple Power Core - Find access to the Temple of Nod power core interior. EVA indicated there is a connecting passage on a lower level of the Temple. *
Kill all Nod units here. This can take a long time, because the Templars all come out of the test tubes. Keep shooting and be sure they are all dead! Save when you're done.
Go down and take the elevator. Now run like hell and go left, left, straight ahead and left and follow the tunnel. Save when you're safe. I'm not sure, but I think those Tiberium Units just keep coming.
In the next room, shoot those Black Hands and work your way up. Save when you can't go any further. Equip with Flame Thrower, save and enter the next room for a hard boss... Petrova. After chit chat with Petrova, you'll be under heavy fire. Attack with flame thrower, so you'll have enough time to retreat to the ground level. Beware though, the other unit can heal Petrova.
So at the ground level, kill other units nearby, then kill Petrova.
When Petrova is killed, grab the red keycard to save Sydney.
* Primary: Escort Sydney - Dr. Sydney Mobius must be protected as you attempt to reach the surface. Escort her safely to the top of the missile silo. *
Go back to the previous room (you have the red keycard now, so you don't need to go through the mine).
* Primary: Sabotage Nuclear Missle - Escort Dr. Sydney Mobius to the missle control center, so she can properly lock down the launch clamps. This will cause the missile to destruct within the Temple housing. *
Go down, through the red door and kill all the units here. Go back to Sydney, talk to her and follow her. Beware, at the top level, the enemies continuesly showing up, so while Sydney hack the computer, prepare to kill all of the Nod units that climb down using the rope.